BUY 1 TAKE 1 ARDELL DURALASH Double Up Combo Pack – For Eyelash Extensions
30 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $150!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Flat rate shipping $25
ARDELL DURALASH DOUBLE UP COMBO PACK – FOR EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Ardell Duralash Knot-Free Double Individual Lashes COMBO Pack (65759) are perfect for lash wearers who want to customizes their eyes with thicker lash volume. Ardell Professional 56 Double Up Flares Knot-Free Combo Black individuals have 60% more lash strands as the regular individual lashes for more dramatically intense eyes. They are Knot free and easy to apply.
- Style: Natural to Glamour Double the volume and thickness (60% more lashes)
- Length is approx. 8mm and 10mm long (Combo Pack)
- Contain 56 Short & Medium length Knot Free Clusters
- Knot-free for a subtle, natural lash line
Get in double trouble with our most popular individual lashes now extra thick. These lashes are a godsend for makeup fanatics who wants more volume. Instead of 10 strands, these new individuals are twice as thick with 20 strands. Wearers who prefer individual lashes can use less or more, depending on the look they want to achieve. These individual lashes allow you to customize your eyes to be exactly the way you want them.
Home / Makeup / Eyes / Eyelashes / Double Up Individuals
Lash Tips for Ardell Duralash Knot-Free Double Individual Lashes Medium:
Apply both short and medium lashes by applying them one by one going back and forth to get that wispy effect. Or just add a few on the outer corners for extra-feathery fringe.
These lashes are: Knot-free, Weightless, Safe & sterile, Easy to apply & Affordable!
How to apply Ardell Duralash Double Up Knot free Flares Individuals Combo:
1) You’ll need good quality tweezers. Slanted or pointed tip.
2) Slide the tweezers to the base of the tray closes to the knot. Gently lift and remove from the tray, trying not to bend or dent them during the process. Then lay on a clean surface.
3) Using a small piece of foil or plastic, squirt a small dime size of glue or adhesive on top.
4) Grab your tweezers and pick up the lash cluster by the very tip end with the curl facing up position and ready for application. Don’t squeeze to hard, you may crimp the lash unintentionally.
5) Steadily swipe the end of the knot across the top of the adhesive. Avoid dipping, you can grab more glue than you really need. If you have a little too much glue, gently swipe again to remove any extras.
6) With a magnifying mirror handy, tilt your chin up slightly and without closing your eyes keeping your eyelid relaxed.
7) Tricky part is gently placing the glued end cluster on the top of your natural lashes closes to the lashline. Do not apply to the skin. If you find that it is not the right placement, you have within a few seconds to re-position the cluster before it fuses with your natural lashes.
8) It may take a minute or two to set completely. Then, repeat from steps 2 and on. Remember, once you apply the glue on the cluster you don’t have a lot of time to figure out placement.
COMBO PACK ITEM CODE: 296246