Hawaiian Silky Curl Reconstructor
12 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Hawaiian Silky Curl Reconstructor loosens your natural hair texture and transforms tight curl patterns into silky-smooth, manageable waves. For best results, apply before using Hawaiian Silky Curl Booster.
1. Check hair and scalp for abrasions and damage.
2. Gently shampoo hair and rinse with tepid water. (Be careful not to scratch scalp).
3. Apply Hawaiian Silky Curl Reconstructor to hair 1/4 inch form the scalp. Begin to smooth where first applied and smooth onto hair closet to scalp. For retouch apply to new growth only.
4. Once desired straightness is achieved rinse thoroughly and towel blot. Do not exceed 15 minutes.
5. Apply Hawaiian Silky Booster to entire head. Choose the desired rod side and wrap hair using thin partings. Reapply as needed and test for “S” pattern when wrapping is complete.
6. Apply a plastic cap and allow no more than 10 minutes to process.
7. When desired curl pattern is achieved, rinse thoroughly for at least 5 minutes and towel blot each rod to remove excess moisture.
8. Completely saturate each rod with Hawaiian Silky Neutralizing Solution for 15 minutes.
9. Remove rods and rinse hair with tepid water.
10. Apply Hawaiian Silky Moisturizer and style using Hawaiian Silky Gel Activator.
Aqua (Water), Ammonium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinium Liquidum, Ethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Distearate, Dithiodiglycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 47000.